Corporate Partnerships and Foundation Grants allow Special Olympics New Jersey to continue to conduct and expand program opportunities for our athletes. By building strong relationships, we strive to provide value back to the corporation or foundation. We have learned over the years that this is fundamental to establishing long-term partnerships. Special Olympics New Jersey works with each corporation and foundation to create customized partnerships that may include marketing opportunities, employee engagement and recognition at corporate special events and sports competitions.
Recognition of all contributions and marketing dollars is commensurate with the level of support and tailored to that corporation or foundation.
Special Olympics New Jersey is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that operates on an annual budget that is funded through individual, corporate, civic and foundation dollars that make up more than 98% of the annual operating budget.
All programs are free to all registered athletes and include insurance, facilities, equipment, uniforms, housing and meals at events, awards, sports and education and more. In addition to programs offered on the local, county, sectional and chapter levels, Special Olympics New Jersey offers free activities at the Special Olympics New Jersey Sports Complex in Lawrenceville to all registered athletes.
We ask our corporate partners and foundations to understand the business that we manage and to recognize that there is an annual fundraising cost to secure funds to guarantee the delivery of free programs to our athletes and their families. Remember that there are no registration or membership fees collected for participation, so funds need to be raised to execute our program.
- Italian American Police Society of NJ
- NJ State Policemen’s Benevolent Association
- NJ State Fraternal Order of Police
- NJ Knights of Columbus
Gold Medal Partners
- Flaghouse, Inc.
- Garden State Fireworks
- Hinkle, Fingles & Prior, Attorneys at Law
- Munich Reinsurance America, Inc.
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Company
- Seton Hall University Athletics Department
- SPORTSNET NEW YORK
- State Street Corporation
- The College of New Jersey
- Universal Solutions, Inc.
Silver Medal Partners
- AMERIGROUP Corporation
- BOMA NJ
- Omni Video Creations, Inc.
- Precision Printing Group, Inc.
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- The Metro NY/NJ Spa and Pool Association, Inc.
Bronze Medal Partners
- Bob’s Discount Furniture
- Dolce & Clemente’s
- FedEx Corporation
- Today’s Graphics, Inc.
Foundations & Grants
- Bayer Foundation
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Church & Dwight Employee Giving Fund
- C.R. Bard Foundation, Inc.
- Novo Nordisk, Inc.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- South Jersey Industries