Young Athletes™ at Home
What does every child want? The chance to kick a ball, throw it well, to share that success with friends and family. What does every child with intellectual disabilities want? The exact same thing.
Register your child to be a Special Olympics New Jersey by clicking HERE.
What happens when I register my child as a Young Athlete?
- 1. A FREE copy of the Young Athletes Family & Caregivers Guide is mailed to your home.
- 2. A Young Athletes Mentor Family reaches our to you to answer questions you may have.
- 3. You can enroll your child in a community program and attend special events!
- 4. When your child gets closer to age 8 he/she can start transitioning to Special Olympics New Jersey sports training and competition!
FREE Family Resources
- Download the FREE Caregivers and Families Young Athletes Activity Guide
- Access the FREE Video Resource Library featuring young athletes and families playing together at home (Supports the activities presented in the guide.)
- Young Athletes Community Program Enrollment. (You must register your child before enrolling in any community programs.)
- Special Olympics International Young Athletes Research Report
- Join the Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes Facebook page.