215 North Avenue
Hillside, New Jersey 07203 Time: 3:45 pm – 4:30 pm
Come play with us!
Kean University hosts Young Athletes Program
November 7, 21
This is an inclusive sports play program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities to develop and improve their social, gross motor and introduction to sports skills. Led by an inter-professional team of Kean University Recreational Therapy and Occupational Therapy students and faculty.
- All participants must participate with a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Must commit to all program dates
- If you cannot attend any session dates, you are responsible for letting the coach know
- All participants must wear athletic shoes or sneakers
- Registration is required
- East Campus gym (Jacquline Town Court) at Kean University
- Park and enter through the back entrance
Ready to PLAY?