2641 John F Kennedy Blvd
Jersey City, New Jersey 07306 Time: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Come play with us!
Fridays, March 17 – April 28
*No Session: April 7
3:00pm – 4:00pm
Enroll you child in this unique Young Athletes Program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities that is led by Saint Peter’s University Community Health students and faculty that are trained Young Athletes Coaches and Volunteers.
This FREE inclusive sports play program will help your child to:
- Improve and develop gross motor skills
- Basic sport skills
- Learn to play with purpose
Celebrate what your child CAN do!
- All participants must participate with a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Must commit to all program dates and times
- If you cannot attend any session dates, you are responsible for letting coach know
- All participants must wear athletic shoes or sneakers
- Registration is required
Ready to PLAY?
Registration is now CLOSED!
For any questions or concern please contact,
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org