UCS Partnership Agreement
As the recipient of UCS Program Funds, your district/school agrees to:
· Identify a School Leadership Team and School Liaison
to support implementation and
communication with SONJ.
· Plan and/or Implement at least one activity in all three
Unified Champion School components, including Unified Sports, establishing a
Unified Club and holding a Whole School Engagement event.
regular monthly reports to SONJ highlighting progress and participation
numbers, as well as a mid-term and final report by stated deadlines.
· Develop and move toward a long-term sustainability
plan to to ensure Unified programs will continue
without SONJ grant support.
· Participate in professional development
opportunities offered by SONJ.
· Carry out at least one fundraising activity, such as
the Cool School Challenge Polar Plunge or a school-based fundraiser.
· Send a Unified Club Advisor and a minimum of 2 youth
leaders to one SONJ Youth Leadership Summit.
· Hold at least one School Leadership Team meeting for 2021-2022.
· Complete and adhere to approved budget and follow
the acceptable spending guidelines outlined in Funding Award Letter.