Explore sports and movement at home with Young Athletes!
After your register your child as a Special Olympics New Jersey young athlete, you…
- Will receive a free copy of the Family/Caregiver Activity Guide. (See Parent Resources for downloadable version)
- Can request a free kit of equipment to play with at home.
- Can request to be contacted by a mentor family.
- Can enroll your child in a community program and attend special events.
Is your child 6 years or older? Then it’s time to start thinking about how your child can participate after Young Athletes.
Use the following resources to get even more out of this sports-play program!
- Watch our Library of Videos
- Explore our Community Programs
- Join our Facebook Group
- Follow us on Twitter
For information about Young Athletes or the resources, contact Andrea Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.