Let’s play together!
Community programs offer an opportunity for parents, siblings, friends and young athletes to come together in a guided play experience led by a Young Athletes coach and volunteers.
- Give families the opportunity to share in the success of their future athlete
- Provide experiences that will lead to an appreciation of fitness and sport for the whole family
- Offer an inclusive program that promotes social development
- Enable families to learn about the potential of their child through sport
Register for a Community Program
Once a child is registered as a young athlete, he/she may enroll in a community program where participants will have access to…
- Weekly sessions
- Trained Young Athletes coaches
- Unified Young Athlete partners
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
Community programs change every season, so enrollment must be completed at the beginning of each season.
Volunteer for a Community Program
For those interested in playing and learning alongside our young athletes, we have numerous volunteer opportunities. Come along and play!
Follow Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes for information on community programs, webinars, special events, and stories about our young athletes community.
Can’t find a Young Athlete Community program in your area? You can start one! Contact Andrea Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org to get you on your way.