Special Olympics New Jersey wants all of our Young Athletes participants to be successful. We provide as many resources as possible to create a community of informed caregivers.
Whether your child is already a registered young athlete or you are thinking of registering your child, take a look at the free resources below:
- Read the NEW Activity Guide for Families and Caregivers
- Explore our Video Resource Library
- Join the Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes Facebook group
- Follow Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes on Twitter
- Read the Special Olympics International Family Toolkit
The Play Zone
The Play Zone, the Young Athletes Family and Caregiver newsletter, contains information on upcoming Special Olympics Young Athletes events and ideas for playing and creating memories at home. Check out the available issues below!
For more information about Young Athletes, contact Andrea Moore at email@example.com.