Wawa Coin Canister Campaign
Stop by your local Wawa, grab a coffee and drop your spare change in the coin canister. Your donations will help Special Olympics New Jersey athletes succeed on and off the playing field. The 2015 Wawa Coin Campaign to benefit Special Olympics New Jersey will begin January 5 and will end March 3.
In addition to the Coin Canister Campaign, Wawa and The Wawa Foundation will also be sponsoring the scan card campaign where customers can donate $1, $3 or $5. Just drop by the Wawa closest to you and look for the scan cards at the counter.
Visit The Wawa Foundation website to learn more!
We don’t just rely on dollar donations to successfully run our programs. Please check out our wish list and see if there’s anything you can help with!
- Printing: brochures, informational materials, invitations
- Signs: banners, directional, recognition, informational
- Office Supplies: paper, pens, pencils, printer toner, miscellaneous items
- 12-Passenger van
- 24-40-Passenger bus
- Raffle Items: tickets for college and pro games, theatre, electronic goods, sporting goods, golf foursomes, dinner gift certificates, etc.
- Facilities: for meetings, fundraising events, gymnasiums, fitness centers, etc.
- Professional Services: If you can lend your area of expertise to benefit SONJ, please contact us to discuss further at (609)896-8000.