Coupons for a cause!
Help support Special Olympics with this year’s P&GbrandSAVER® and Thank you, Mom promotion! Keep an eye out for your P&GbrandSAVER® coupon books in your local newspaper on Mother’s Day, Sunday, May 11, 2014.
This promotion is based on coupon redemption: Special Olympics will receive 2 cents for every coupon redeemed at checkout. There is no limit to the donation from P&G, so the more coupons redeemed, the higher the gift to Special Olympics.
The coupons expire and the promotion ends June 30, 2014. To find a local newspaper carrying the P&GbrandSAVER® coupon book please click here http://www.pgeveryday.com/brandsaver-coupons
Support the Home Team
Special Olympics New Jersey will field a “Home Team” of 265 athletes at the 2014 Special Olympics USA Games, June 14-21, 2014. This is your opportunity to support local athletes with intellectual disabilities who will compete at these USA Games right here in New Jersey. Taxpayers can now include a contribution on LINE 64 of their NJ tax returns to the “2014 Special Olympics New Jersey Home Team Fund.” (Be sure to use code 15 to designate your contribution to SONJ.) Click here for more detailed instructions.
We don’t just rely on dollar donations to successfully run our programs. Please check out our wish list and see if there’s anything you can help with!
- Printing: brochures, informational materials, invitations
- Signs: banners, directional, recognition, informational
- Office Supplies: paper, pens, pencils, printer toner, miscellaneous items
- 12-Passenger van
- 24-40-Passenger bus
- Raffle Items: tickets for college and pro games, theatre, electronic goods, sporting goods, golf foursomes, dinner gift certificates, etc.
- Facilities: for meetings, fundraising events, gymnasiums, fitness centers, etc.
- Professional Services: If you can lend your area of expertise to benefit SONJ, please contact us to discuss further at (609)896-8000.