TD Bank Campaign
The TD Bank Campaign is region-wide campaign held throughout TD Bank stores from May 18 through June 26. The campaign encourages TD customers and employees to raise funds for Special Olympics through a variety of methods, including:
- Green and white wristbands, featuring TD Bank and Special Olympics logos, will be available for $5 each at all TD Bank stores.
- TD Bank customers and non-customers can also use Penny Arcade to count and donate their loose change with the standard fee being waived for non-customers.
- TD Bank employees will have the opportunity to contribute towards the program internally through direct corporate donations.
We don’t just rely on dollar donations to successfully run our programs. Please check out our wish list and see if there’s anything you can help with!
- Printing: brochures, informational materials, invitations
- Signs: banners, directional, recognition, informational
- Office Supplies: paper, pens, pencils, printer toner, miscellaneous items
- 12-Passenger van
- 24-40-Passenger bus
- Raffle Items: tickets for college and pro games, theatre, electronic goods, sporting goods, golf foursomes, dinner gift certificates, etc.
- Facilities: for meetings, fundraising events, gymnasiums, fitness centers, etc.
- Professional Services: If you can lend your area of expertise to benefit SONJ, please contact us to discuss further at (609)896-8000.