Floor hockey is a family of indoor hockey games, usually in the style of ice hockey, that are played on flat floor surfaces, such as a basketball court. Players on each team attempt to shoot a ball or puck into a goal using sticks specifically designed for this type of hockey.
Floor hockey is a winter sports where athletes train and compete from October through January with the hopes of competing at the state Winter Games.
Local Training Programs should visit our winter competition page to register athletes for Winter Games.
Information on registration will be made available in the coming months.
- Individual Skills Challenges
- Team Skills Challenges (athletes’ scores will be combined to form the total “team” score.)
Criteria for Advancement
- There is no advancement criteria for Winter Games competition this season.
- Teams must be properly uniformed with numbered shirts, shorts and sneakers.
- Helmets, shin pads and protective gloves are required.