In order to participate in Special Olympics New Jersey’s programs, all athletes must complete the Participation Packet.
This packet includes forms that provide:
- Necessary medical information – health history, health insurance information
- Emergency contacts – parent or guardian, physician
- Emergency medical treatment in the event that a parent or guardian cannot be reached
- A photo release allowing Special Olympics New Jersey to use any photos or video of its athletes for marketing purposes
- Release for athletes wishing to participate in Healthy Athletes
Renewing Your Form
Special Olympics New Jersey athletes must renew their medical form every three years. If an athlete’s medical expires prior to the state competition for their current sport, they must renew their medical by the deadline date for the sport in order to be eligible for state competition.
Have questions about the participation packet? Contact Katelyn Sheridan at email@example.com.