Athletes who participate in summer sports begin practicing in April and compete at local and sectional levels until June with the goal of advancing to our annual state Summer Games.
Summer sports include:View Competitions
2020 Virtual Summer Games
Although the 2020 Summer Games at The College of New Jersey was cancelled due to COVID-19, its spirit lived on through our incredible athletes, Unified partners, coaches, and volunteers who competed in the 2020 Virtual Summer Games!
BOCCE – Results by Event | Results by Athlete Name
GYMNASTICS – Results by Event | Results by Athlete Name
POWERLIFTING – Results by Event | Results by Athlete Name
TENNIS – Results by Event | Results by Athlete Name
TRACK & FIELD – Results by Event | Results by Athlete Name
FULL RESULTS – BY ENTRANT
2019 Summer Games
From June 7-9, 2019 athletes competed in bocce, gymnastics, tennis, softball, swimming, powerlifting, and track and field. This 3-day competition took place on the campus of The College of New Jersey (TCNJ) and was a weekend full of inspiration, beautiful weather, and plenty of smiles!
Results by Sport
- Bocce Results By Name
- Bocce Results By Event, Division and Place
- Gymnastics Results By Name
- Gymnastics Results By Event, Division and Place
- Powerlifting Results By Name
- Powerlifting Results By Event Division and Place
- Softball Results By Name
- Softball Results By Division and Place
- Swimming Results By Name
- Swimming Results By Event, Division and Place
- Tennis Results By Name
- Tennis Results By Event, Division and Place
- Track & Field Results By Name
- Track & Field Results By Event, Division & Place
Photos are now available on Flickr
Keep up with all that happened during our largest competition event of the year. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for news, updates and other fun tidbits from the weekend: #SONJSummerGames.