With a common mission to foster vibrant, healthy, inclusive communities that provide opportunities for every individual to be healthy, Special Olympics New Jersey and local YMCA’s are partnering together to reach and enrich the lives and well-being of the people and communities we serve.
Special Olympics Discount
As part of this fitness partnership, participating Health & Fitness Centers waive the joiner’s fee and offer a Special Olympics Membership Rate: 50% off the regular membership rate to the YMCA for Special Olympics New Jersey athletes.
Athletes will also receive a facility introduction and fitness center demonstrations with an instructor with the same frequency as all YMCA members. YMCA’s will offer participation in all health and fitness programs as long as those programs are appropriate to the individual athlete’s abilities.
Take a look below to see if your local YMCA currently participates in this partnership.
- Fanwood-Scotch Plains YMCA
- Freehold YMCA
- Lakeland Hills YMCA
- Madison Area YMCA
- Ocean County YMCA
- Old Bridge YMCA
- Princeton Family YMCA
- Summit Area YMCA
- Summit Area (Berkeley Heights) YMCA
- Sussex County YMCA
- The Community YMCA
- The Gateway Family YMCA
- The Gateway Family YMCA – Elizabeth Branch
- The Gateway Family YMCA – Five Points Branch
- The Gateway Family YMCA – Five Points Wellness Center Branch
- The Gateway Family YMCA – Rahway Branch
- The Westfield Area YMCA
- Wayne YMCA
- West Essex YMCA
- YMCA of Burlington and Camden Counties
- YMCA of Metuchen, Edison, Woodbridge and South Amboy (Woodbridge Branch not included)
Participating Jewish Community Centers
For more information on Fitness Partnerships, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.