Professionals are needed to provide their expertise and services in a variety of ways to the SONJ community. Whether you are a medical professional looking to help with medical screenings or a certified aquatics official wishing to help at a state event, SONJ has many opportunities available to suit your time and skill set.
Professional volunteer positions may include:
- Athletic trainers
- Concussion education (baseline assessments)
- Fit Feet (podiatry)
- FUNfitness (physical therapy)
- Health Promotion (overall health and well-being)
- Healthy Hearing (audiology)
- MedFest (sports physical exams)
- Opening Eyes (vision, optometry)
- Special Smiles (dental)
- Wellness programs (fitness, nutrition, yoga)
- Office support
- Sports officials and clinicians
To volunteer in a professional capacity, please email email@example.com.