Tennis is a popular sport played at all levels of skill and by players of all ages. Every athlete aims in passing the ball to the opponent’s side of the net, striking it with a tennis racket. Tennis is not only fun to play, but it is a lifetime sport that is fun to practice and learn.
Special Olympics tennis is a summer sport where athletes train and compete from March through June.
- Singles competition
- Doubles competition
- Unified doubles competition
2020 Sectional Competitions
2020 State Competition
Athletes may participate in both singles and doubles competition.
Criteria for Advancement
- Athletes and Unified partners must compete in sectional competition in order to be eligible to compete in Summer Games.
- Coaches are responsible for submitting the activation list at the sectional event for those athletes who qualify to advance.
- Coaches may use additional criteria to evaluate the athletes for higher level competition.
- Athletes must provide their own racquets.
- Athletes must be properly uniformed. Jeans and casual shirts will not be permitted.
2019 Summer Games Results
Use the button below to download results from the 2019 Summer Games held June 7-9, 2019 at The College of New Jersey.