Start Playing Today!
Play At Home
Young Athletes At-Home Activity Tracker Program
Our 8-week program allows you to track your activities and progression of your child from the comfort of your home using your Home Kit or household items. This program option offers the best combination of sport and play to enjoy as a family!
- Weekly Tracker Sheets
- Online resources and support
- Young Athletes Activity Guide and Flashcards – digitally provided
- Household Items List
Play in the Community
Play as a family and meet new friends!
- Weekly guided sport and play sessions
- All programs are led by trained coaches and volunteers
- Play Unified (sibling without an intellectual disability)
- Play together in your community in your local area
- Attend special Young Athletes Events
What will your Young Athlete learn while playing?
- Language (verbal and nonverbal cues)
- Social skills like taking turns or making eye contact
- Emotional skills like learning how to react when you lose a game
- Helps prepare for school readiness skills such as color and number recognition
Young Athletes Registration Form