Start Playing Today!
Play At Home
Engage with your child in the comfort of your own home!
- Register to receive an Individual Young Athletes Kit and Activity Guide
- Available in English and Spanish
- Online support and resources
- Play and learn as family!
What will your Young Athlete learn when they play at home?
- That they are loved
- To trust their family
- Self confidence
- That they are safe and cared for
- How to be healthy
- And how to have FUN!
Play in the Community
Play as a family and meet new friends!
- Weekly guided sport and play sessions
- 30-45 minutes that meet once per week for 6-8 weeks
- Group games and individual activity stations to help develop social skills and improve gross motor skills
- All programs are led by trained coaches and volunteers
- Play Unified (sibling without an intellectual disability)
- Play together in your community in your local area
- Attend special Young Athletes Events
What will your Young Athlete learn while playing?
- Language (verbal and nonverbal cues)
- Social skills like taking turns or making eye contact
- Emotional skills like learning how to react when you lose a game
- Helps prepare for school readiness skills such as color and number recognition
Young Athletes Registration Form