215 North Avenue
Hillside, New Jersey 07205 Time: 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Come play with us!
Tuesdays, September 19 – October 24
Enroll your child in this unique Young Athletes Program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities that is led by Kean University Recreational Therapy and Occupational Therapy students and faculty that are trained Young Athlete Coaches and Volunteers.
This FREE inclusive sports play program will help your child to:
- Improve and develop gross motor skills
- Basic sport skills
- Learn to play with purpose
Celebrate what your child CAN do!
- All participants must participate with a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Must commit to all program dates
- If you cannot attend any session dates, you are responsible for letting the coach know
- All participants must wear athletic shoes or sneakers
- Registration is required
- East Campus Graduate Lounge at Kean University
- Park and enter through the back entrance
- Use elevator or stairs to go to the 2nd floor. Graduate Lounge is room 203
Ready to PLAY?
For any questions or concern please contact,
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at email@example.com