400 Cedar Avenue
West Long Branch, New Jersey 07764 Time: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Come play with us!
Monmouth University hosts Young Athletes Program
Sundays, September 10 – October 29
10:30am – 11:30am
Enroll your child in this unique Young Athletes Program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities that is led by Monmouth University Occupational Therapy students and faculty that are trained Young Athlete Coaches and Volunteers and are committed to offering an inclusive space for all abilities and skill levels to share the joy of sports and play.
This FREE inclusive sports play program will help your child to:
- Improve and develop gross motor skills
- Basic sport skills
- Learn to play with purpose
Celebrate what your child CAN do!
- All participants must participate with a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Must commit to all program dates
- If you cannot attend any session dates, you are responsible for letting the coach know
- All participants must wear athletic shoes or sneakers
- Registration is required
- Pozycki Hall/Torcivia Common at Monmouth University
- Parking Availability:
- Main parking lot off of Larchwood Ave
- Follow signs from the parking lot leading to program location
Ready to PLAY?
For any questions or concern please contact,
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at email@example.com