1505 N Bay Ave
Toms River, New Jersey 08753 Time: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Come play with us!
Saturdays, September 9 – October 28
Registration is now CLOSED
10:30am – 11:30am
Enroll your child in this unique Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes Program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities that is led by Monmouth University Occupational Therapy Students who have been trained as Coaches and Volunteers who are committed to offering an inclusive space for all abilities and skill levels to share the joy of sports and play.
This FREE inclusive sports play program will help your child to:
- Improve and develop gross motor skills
- Basic sport skills
- Learn to play with purpose
Celebrate what your child CAN do!
- All participants must participate with a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Must commit to all program dates and times
- If you cannot attend any session dates, you are responsible for letting coach know
- All participants must wear athletic shoes or sneakers
- Registration is required
Ready to PLAY?
Registration for the RWJBarnabas Health Field of Dreams Young Athletes Program is now CLOSED!
If you would like to be added to the waitlist or if you have any questions, reach out to
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at firstname.lastname@example.org