1505 N Bay Ave
Toms River, New Jersey 08753 Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Come play with us!
Saturdays, April 15 – May 20
10:00am – 11:00am
Enroll your child in this unique Special Olympics New Jersey Young Athletes Program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities that is led by trained Coaches and Volunteers who are committed to offering an inclusive space for all abilities and skill levels to share the joy of sports and play.
This FREE inclusive sports play program will help your child to:
- Improve and develop gross motor skills
- Basic sport skills
- Learn to play with purpose
Celebrate what your child CAN do!
- All participants must participate with a parent/guardian or caretaker
- Must commit to all program dates and times
- If you cannot attend any session dates, you are responsible for letting coach know
- All participants must wear athletic shoes or sneakers
- Registration is required
Ready to PLAY?
Registration for this program is now CLOSED! For questions, reach out to
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at email@example.com
Registration for this program is now CLOSED!
For questions, reach out to