101 Vera King Farris Drive
Galloway, New Jersey 08205 Time: 10:00 am – 11:00 am
Stockton University hosts
Young Athletes at Winter Games
Ready to PLAY? Let’s run, explore, and score a goal!
We are so excited to have our Young Athletes and Families joining us from Atlantic, Cape May, and Cumberland counties for this year’s 2024 Special Olympics New Jersey Winter Games at Stockton University. Our event is for SONJ Registered Young Athletes ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities to share the joy of sports and play while being introduced to Special Olympics New Jersey.
Session: 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
Check-In from 9:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
*Separate forms must be completed for more than one child participating.
- This event will be indoors, please wear closed toe shoes or sneakers.
- All participants must be between the ages of 2 and 7.
- All participants must be registered with Special Olympics New Jersey as a Young Athlete or Unified Partner in order to participate.
- All participants must be accompanied by an adult.
- Registration for the event will close once capacity is reached.
Sign-up your child to participate in this great event to learn more about our Young Athletes Program, meet new friends, explore our obstacle course, play some hockey, and score some goals!
Come play with us and celebrate what your child CAN do!
Registration is now CLOSED!
For any questions or concerns, contact
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at email@example.com