Hang Out On Your Own Time!
Is your schedule too busy this week to attend a live activity? Are you looking for other ways to keep you occupied? No problem! We have included some additional ideas and websites that can help you learn and have fun from the comfort of your own home.
Expand the dropdown selections for full details on other activities.
- QuizWitz - A new and unique trivia platform that allows you to play quizzes and trivia games created by people all over the world. You can also use this site to create your own one-of-a-kind quizzes to share with your friends!
- Jeopardy! - Join in on the classic game show from your own phone with a variety of different categories to test your knowledge! Easy to download, even more fun to play!
- QuizUp - Another mobile trivia game that is one of the best there is. With a TON of different topics to choose from. QuizUp allows you to compete against your friends or random opponents all over the world! If you're extremely competitive, you can even earn badges that prove you're the best in the world at your topic of choice.
- FunBrain - For individuals ranging from Pre-K to 8th grade, FunBrain.com offers a wide variety of games, books, videos and so much more!
- 247 Games - Boost your brainpower with your favorite classic games such as checkers, chess, blackjack, solitaire, sudoku, word searches, and much more!
- Mind Games - This free games site provides brain, math, puzzle, memory, and word games to help you stay mentally sharp in a fun way!
- Virtual Museum Tours - for the art and history buffs out there, virtual museum tours are the perfect way to see exhibits from museums all around the world without stepping foot out of your house. You can visit the Google Arts & Culture page for exhibits from many more museums as well!
- Tallest Buildings in the World - The Empire State Building in New York City was the tallest building in the world for many years, but nowadays a few more have taken that crown. Check out this list of the tallest buildings in the world.
- Virtual Field Trips - these websites will show you different parts of the world, famous landmarks, beautiful works of art, historic marvels, science adventures and so much more!
- StoneSoup - For those who enjoy art and writing, StoneSoup has a way for you to scratch that creative itch with 132 different prompts that will help you to expand your artistic skills!
- Boost your Creativity! - Go through these 7 exercises to help improve your creative thinking. It helps to have a parent/sibling, guardian, sibling, or another individual to work with so you can challenge one another.
- Colorfy: Art Coloring Game - No coloring supplies and paper? No problem. The Colorfy app is a FREE digital coloring book app for people of all ages. With over 1,000 pictures to paint, there is no limit to what you can create! This game also includes an AR virtual gallery that lets you see what your art would look like in the real world.