2024 Winter Programs
Young Athletes Community Program Enrollment
Interested in enrolling your Young Athlete and/or Unified Partner in community programming in your local area or nearby?
This is an inclusive sports play program for children ages 2-7 with and without intellectual disabilities, develop and improve their social and gross motor skills.
- Attend Weekly guided sport and play sessions
- 30–45 minute sessions that meet once per week for 6-8 weeks per season or on-going throughout the season
- Group games and individual activity stations to help develop social skills, improve gross motor skills, and learn foundational sport skills
- All programs are led by trained coaches and volunteers
- Play Unified (sibling without an intellectual disability)
- All participants must be accompanied by an adult
- Must commit to full session; program dates and times
- If you cannot attend class, you are responsible for letting us know
- All participants must wear athletic sneakers
- Registration is required
Separate forms must be completed if registering and enrolling more than one child
*To participate in Young Athletes Community programs, you must be registered as a Young Athlete with Special Olympics New Jersey (SONJ).
Questions or concerns, contact:
Young Athletes Manager, Brianna at email@example.com